The Upper Montgomery Assistance Network provides emergency financial assistance, education, and referral services to people in our community who are at risk of homelessness.
The Upper Montgomery Assistance Network, a faith based organization, recognizes that we are all called by God to maintain human dignity. We believe that our society has an obligation to help those in need. We aspire to:
- Be compassionate to our clients.
- Ensure sufficient funding to conduct our mission.
- Provide convenient access to our services.
- Develop greater awareness of our existence.
- Housing: Preventing evictions and foreclosures, and providing relocation expenses.
- Utilities: Assisting with electricity, gas, water, and heating oil bills.
- Service Area: Gaithersburg, Germantown, and Derwood, Maryland. Zip codes of 20855, 20874, 20876, 20877, 20878, 20879, 20880, 20882, and 20886.
- Office Hours: Monday-Thursday 9:00 a.m.-1:00 p.m.